About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Date Night with Mylan!

Tomorrow night is my date night with Mylan! This morning he asked me when we would go on our date. I told him we could go Saturday or Sunday. We plan to go and see Alvin and the Chipmunks and eat dinner at Applebees. So I checked on the show times and told him that we could either see the movie first and eat dinner after wards or we could eat dinner and then see the movie. He said, "I don't care. It's up to you Ashlyne. This is your date night." He's so sweet! So we chose Saturday and to see the movie first at 5pm and then eat dinner after wards. The best part about going to the movies is to eat the snacks so I didn't want to be full from dinner and not be able to enjoy the snacks at the movies. I'll let you know how our date night goes...

No comments: