About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas everyone!
It looks like we got a white Christmas after all. I am not in favor of the snow but I can't really argue with mother nature.
This Am is Mylan's day with his mom so Larry and I have the day to ourselves. We saved a gift to give to each other this AM. I gave Larry a Dallas Cowboys fuzzy blanket. Larry gave me a pair of earrings and a necklace with my initial on it. He got them both at one of my favorite stores, Frou-Frou's. While I do love little dangle earrings, I loved the necklace best!
Later today we plan to go to the local theater to see the movie 'The Blindside' and then we plan to go out to eat for dinner!

No comments: