About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Salty Fritos

So far I am not doing so well on my New Years goal of losing weight. Right now it is 9:13pm and I am eating salty Frito's sitting in front of the computer and watching 'Men of a Certain Age' on tv. I LOVE salt and sugar. My two arch enemies. It's not the end of the world though. It's only January 4th! I'll try to make up for it and go walking in the morning before I head off to work. I don't want to run because it's so darn cold and it hurts to breathe in that ice cold air. Okay...One step at a time. First I have to actually get out of bed that early in the morning. Sigh. Maybe I'll walk on my lunch hour instead.

No comments: