About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goals for 2010

Every year people all over the world make New Years Resolutions and never keep them. I never keep mine either. So this year I am going to try to think of them more as goals I'd like to reach rather than promises.
So here is my list of what I'd like to try to do better in 2010:
  1. I have never been a fan of exercising and I have never watched what I eat. I now weigh 130lbs. That's the most I've ever weighed and I don't like it. When I met Larry 8 yrs ago I was 115lbs. I felt my best around 120lbs. So I want to try to lose 10 lbs.
  2. I am not a laid back person. I am easily stressed and tensed. I tend to react and assess things later. This hasn't been working well for me so far. So I would like to do better in that department. In order to do this I think I am going to have to try to be aware of it before I let it happen. I'll have to think before I react.
  3. House work. I have my weird quirks about certain things around the house that must be done a certain way but I need to work on a few other things. I need to work on not letting the clutter build up, not letting the laundry pile up, not letting the dishes pile up and not waiting until the bathroom looks like a science experiment before I clean it.
What can I say, I'm not perfect.
I am sure you already knew that though.

No comments: