About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Date with Mylan

Tonight was my Christmas gift from Mylan. A date night with just the two of us! We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks and then ate dinner at Applebee's!! We purposely didn't eat all of our dinner just so that we could have room for desert! Last year we saw Hotel for Dogs and ate at Old Chicago. Although the chipmunks were cute I think I like last years movie better. My favorite chipmunk was Theodor and Mylan's favorite was Alvin. The voice for Simon was played by Matthew Gubbler who is my favorite character on a tv show called Criminal Minds. Mylan and I smuggled some of our Christmas candy into the theater but we did purchase some over priced drinks. Two medium drinks cost $8.50! Yikes! That's just insane! I even spilled my drink at the concession stand before I even paid. It spilled all over the counter, register, my money sitting on the counter and the floor. The guy was so nice about it though. He simply took the soggy money, told me that it happens all the time and got me another drink. Thanks movie concession guy! So embarrassing! In the end, Mylan and I had a great time! I asked him to rate our date on a scale of 1-10. He said it was a 9!!

No comments: