About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a Tough Life...

It's a tough life being the only female in the household! Some days there is just too much testosterone in our house. Phew!
Today I walked into the living room to find the boys hitting each other with the couch pillows and later I found Larry with Mylan in a wrestling hold!
Later I found them in the hallway throwing a plastic ball at each other. At one point Mylan was down on all fours hitting the ball off of his head to Larry like a little puppy dog. At another point Larry was throwing the ball and Mylan was trying to block the ball unsuccessfully. He kept getting hit in the "boy parts" and his head! It was hilarious! It was only a soft plastic ball so he wasn't hurt.
Boys!

No comments: