About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Game Day

On Sunday's it is always game day in the Baker household. I always know where to find my boys...on the coach in the living room. So when it comes to meal time I am usually pretty firm on eating dinner at the dinner table with the television turned off. However, today I made a compromise during lunch and let them watch the game as long as they ate at the table. So I snapped a picture of them. They ended up huddled up together at one end of the table so that they could still see the television in the living room. Silly boys!

No comments: