About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Don't buy Kathy Van Zealand

For Christmas my boss got me a purse that I liked. It is a black Kathy Van Zealand patent leather belt shopper from her pretty pleat collection. I loved it! It was so cute and girlie. The nicest purse I've owned. So naturally I was upset when the straps started to crack. The patent leather on them was cracking apart. I've only had it a month. So today I went back to Dillard's to complain and return/exchange it. I asked if they've had a lot of trouble with that kind of material on purses. The sales lady asked if I wanted her honest opinion and I said yes. She said that they've had a lot of returns on the Kathy Van Zealand purses. She said that in her opinion that they are worthless and that she would never own one. So unfortunately I had to give up my favorite purse. I got a store credit and I plan to get a different purse when I find one that I like. I'm not picky, I just know what I want.

No comments: