About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lets flashback...

I was looking through all the pics I had on my computer and posted a few of my favorite ones.
A walk down memory lane.

My dad took these when I was visiting last year. I am faking it of course, but it looks like I am really digging for gold so I wouldn't blame you if you didn't believe me.

This is me and Mylan at Christmas 2004. Mylan is 4 years old, soon to be 5.


I made this super hero cape for Mylan when we first moved into our house in 2005. He loved it!

He would run around the house pretending to fly and sing, "Dah, dah, dah, daah! Mr. M!'

Super hero's need a little break once in a while too.

2005-One day Mylan stuffed a pillow into his shirt and ran around the house saying that he had a jiggly belly!

He'd sing, "Jiggly belly! Jiggly belly!" It was hilarious.


Halloween 2005-Mylan wore a dragon costume. He often wore it around the house and played in it.

2005-Mylan sticking Sissy's toe up his nose.

Christmas 2008-Grandpa David asleep. I should make this a future Christmas card one year and Darla's hat picture another year. Hee-Hee!

Halloween 2008-Me and Larry dressed as hippies. Wow, we look terrible!

2008-Mylan waiting until he is to go for catcher position. He looks tough in this picture like he means business.


In loving memory of Romo the hamster.
She lived a short but fun filled life with our family December 2007 to October 2008.
We will miss you Romo.

Me and my little bro's and sis's: Me, Shonda, Stephen, Rebecca, Michael. This is such a fun picture!

Mylan got to meet and get an autograph from Fred bird the St. Louis Cardinals mascot while attending a baseball camp in St Louis, MO 2008.

Me and my friend Libby at her wedding last year.
Congrats Libby and Jason!

No comments: