About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008


It Christmas Morning 2008! First thing is first, wake up Mylan.

Looks like Santa certainly enjoyed his treats but where is the bag of cookies we left for the reindeer?

Mylan and Larry check to see if Santa and the Reindeer have found their treats.

It looks like the reindeer drug the bag of cookies into the front yard!

They must have really liked those cookies because they were all over the front yard!


Mylan investigates what is under the tree.



Larry checks out his stocking.

My favorite gift was from Mylan: a date night for just me and him! Two movie tickets and a gift card to one of my fave restaurants.

Poor Larry still wasn't feeling very well. His fever did go down though to about 99.


No comments: