About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

So this year we had Thanksgiving at our house with my little brother and sister and their significant others.

Here is Mylan, Michael, Larry and Nathaniel chilling out in the living room after stuffing themselves with too much food.

Here is me and Pasha (Nathaniel's fiance) in the dining room.


Me, Larry and Mylan


Me, Shonda and Nathaniel




Mylan and Nathaniel being hams


The newly engaged Nathaniel and Pasha...Oct 16th 2010


Shonda and Michael (her boyfriend)




Mylan hamming it up


Me and Mylan hamming it up together

I have no idea what he is doing in this pic?


Me and Larry in the living room


Pasha


Nathaniel


Michael


Nathaniel and Shonda




Group photo!

No comments: