About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, December 4, 2009

Lunch with Sherman again

Earlier this week my boss treated me, my co-worker and Sherman to lunch. We went to a delicious little sandwich place across the parking lot from the office! Even though we froze out rear ends off we walked over there. Because Sherman is blind I took his hand and walked with him leading him across the parking lot. He chose not to use his guide stick. He said it was because he wanted to hold my hand! We had a great time at lunch! On our way back to the office Sherman asked me if I had a blind person in the family. I told him no and asked him why he asked. He said, "Because you're so good at this! You're so thoughtful and attentive! If your husband ever decides that he doesn't want you anymore you tell him to call me!"

No comments: