About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Facebook

I just had to share this because it's soooo funny! A friend of mine posted this in her status on facebook:

"My youngest son decided to paint the toe nails of a maniquin(sp?)(bright orange) in a window display at the mall today, to teach him a lesson I went and bought nail polish remover to make him clean it up but of course the mess was too big for him to do by himself so I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the toes of this plastic lady in the store window...yes there were passer bys that thought it was pretty funny."

Like I said...HILARIOUS!!!

No comments: