About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Before's and After's of House CLeaning

The basement office before:


And the After picture would look the same. I never got to that today. That's an all day project.

The laundry room before:

After:


The living room before:

After:


The back room a.k.a. the "baseball room" before:

The After picture would look the same because I never made it to that room either.

The dinning room before:

After:

The kitchen before:

After:


The guest room (Alisha's old room) before:

After:

The hallway closet before:

After:

The master bedroom before:

After:

Mylan's bedroom before:
Which is quite a surprise because he is usually very organized. However, the laundry piled up in my doing.

After:

Mylan's closet before:

After:

The entry way:
This is my favorite part of the house. I love to display my family photos here.

These are my cute little farm houses. I love them! Got them at Gordman's!



No comments: