About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Decision to Move On

My husband and I have decided to find a new church home. We informed the necessary people at our current church last Sunday. It was at that time that I also informed my Sunday school class. As most of you know I taught a 4th and 5th grade Sunday school class. The kids took it pretty well. I still have some residual feelings left to deal with myself but I'll live. The kids and I played games and ate muffins the last day just to hang out together and have a little down time. We are still checking out other churches in our community.

No comments: