About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Football Practice: The Blackshirts

This is our little football player! Practice jersey #53. Don't underestimate these little Derby Junior Football Players because they mean business! The boys practice three days a week for 2 hours a night. Those boys work hard. I am so proud of Mylan! He said he is having a lot of fun! You wouldn't think so by the amount of sweat those boys produce.

Here are a few random pics I took during practice.


Funny story about the kid in black. That kid seemed to be afraid to do this drill with Mylan because he kept pushing other kids up in the line to tackle Mylan instead. It appeared as if this kid didn't want to tackle Mylan. That kid had already done the drill with every kid but Mylan. In the end he had no choice because the other kids would push him back in line to do the drill with Mylan. The funny thing is that this kid was a lot more intimidating than Mylan was and yet at the end of the drill I think Mylan did better.









Mylan's big ol' feet! He wears a size 7 1/2 in men's!

Here are some pics I took of Mylan playing around before practice started.
Look how much he's grown!


No comments: