About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My first BIG sewing project

This AM I went on the hunt for some curtains for the dining room. We've lived in our house for 4 yrs and I am just now getting around to dressing the bay window in the dining room. It was 2 yrs before Larry finally took me, kicking and screaming, to JCPenny's to pick out living room curtains. You see, I really don't like to go shopping. I guess you can say I am not your typical woman. I was looking around for several hours and went to Gordman's, Target, Sears, Dillard's, JCPenny's, Bed Bath and Beyond, Hancock Fabric and TJ Max.

So this is the bay window in the dining room. One wall is red and the rest of the walls are a golden yellow.

I ended up back a Hancock Fabric where I found this material. It got it tax free and 40% off for $35. My budget was $30 but I went $5 over.

I'll post pics when I am finished with the project. Who knows when that'll be though.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fabric! You got good taste!