About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mylan's 2nd Annual Halloween Party

Every year Mylan has a Halloween Party at our house. He talks about it all year long. He invites 5 of his friends and my hubby and I invited our friends who have little kids. In our house, we don't allow all that typical gross and horrifying Halloween stuff. So most of our decorations are spiders, webs, pumpkins and handmade decorations. Since Mylan is a boy and boys like gross things we make up for that by having creepy, gross fun foods and he helps me make most of the decor. We use our back room for the main party area. Last year we decorated it with lots of spider webs and a few pumpkins. We used a plastic spider web table cloth and hung it up over the doorway and then cut it into strips. The littler kids thought it was fun to walk through. We also played games: Monster Freeze Dance and Mummy Wrap. This year the party will be October the 13th. I'll let you know how it goes and I'll try to take lots of pics. Last year I didn't take any pictures because I forgot to. I got so busy trying to make sure the party went smooth and everything was under control. We had a million kids running around last year but most of the moms stayed and helped while the dads hung out in the garage.

No comments: