About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Monday, October 1, 2007

On the Move...well sort of.

The only thing that I don't like about our house is OUR BEDROOM. It has such an awkward shape and the two windows are in the dumbest place. There isn't a good place to put the bed so that you can easily move around the room. I think the bed is too bulky for the room size anyway. I don't know, maybe a bed with one of those iron frames would be less bulky. So last night I decided, for the third time since we've moved into our house, to try the bed in a different place. As you can see it partially covers the window. I put the bed on the other side of our room which is farthest from the bedroom and bathroom door. We like where it is except that it partially covers the window and is too close to the closet. Oh yeah, and have you noticed the hideous wall paper? Yuck! We haven't gotten that far yet on the home improvements. I'm waiting to win the lottery so that we can make some additions onto the house for a master suite! Shhh...don't tell Larry.

No comments: