About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Turkey dinner and it's not even Thanksgiving

Tonight I had my little brother (now age 21), Nathaniel, and my little sister (now age 24), Shonda, and their significant others over for dinner. Actually it was my sister's idea. She had a turkey in her freeze for a while now and her boyfriend wanted my husband to fry it. So we all gathered at my house for a turkey dinner. My husband likes to inject the turkey with some sort of Cajun concoction and then fry it. Last Christmas it was huge hit and so Mike (my sisters boyfriend) was dying for my husband to make turkey again. It really does taste delicious! So we all ate, talked, goofed off. We had a good time. I can't remember the last time it was just us "kids" together having a good time.

No comments: