About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just not feelin' it...

Okay, so I have been slacking on my blog. I'm sorry but I have just not been into it ever since our other computer died and we got this one. It's just not hooked up to the scanner so that I can post pictures. Pictures are my absolute favorite thing!

Back in February my step-father-in-law, Woody, got into a pretty bad car accident. Woody was driving a GT Probe and the other driver was driving a big truck. Woody was hit on the drivers side. The other driver was not hurt and only ended up with $500 worth of damage. Woody ended up with a totaled car, broken pelvis, fractured all of his ribs, punctured lung and a fractured tail bone. Amazingly he didn't hit his head or have even a scratch on him. By the looks of his car a person would have been expected to have hit their head and had a lot of scratches. Woody has been through a lot. He is now at home. He will have a lot of physical rehab to go through and can't return to work for three months. He really gave us all a scare.

Mylan has started baseball again. He is in heaven! For the next two weekends he is attending a catchers camp. Catcher is his favorite position and he really quite good at it.

I am just recovering from a cold. I was miserable all week. I now have a lingering cough. My poor husband has had to listen to me coughing all night for the entire week. He hasn't complained once.

No comments: