About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

You'd have to be there

Mylan sometimes says the funniest things when we least expect it. The things he says are just so innocent yet hilarious! Here are a few things he said today:

At Jonny Corinos for dinner, talking about the characters on the kids tv show 'Drake and Josh':
"Well Josh is just fat and Drake is the good looking one..." He is so innocent that he doesn't realize the things he is saying.

Out of the blue, as we were riding in the car on our way home from dinner:
"Oh man! My underwear are just way up there in my butt!"

He says the funniest things sometimes! You'd have to be there to understand.

No comments: