About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's a dirty job...

We are having some plumbing problems in the main drain down in the basement. It's gross! My poor husband is trying to do everything he can before we are forced to call a plumber. Plumber prices can be brutal and we'd rather avoid that. My husband has the wet shop vac when needed, has tried out several different drain clogging chemicals and has bought a snake to try and remove anything that may be clogging the pipes. He even knocked over the shop vac full of nasty wet stuff. It's was kind of funny and gross at the same time!

No comments: