About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My First Set of Sticks!!

Today I got my very first set of sticks!
Lady Hagen Women's T3 Golf Set Full Graphite Shafts!
According to Larry we got a great sale price and pretty good clubs for a first timer!
I've never played an actual game of golf and I'll need lessons. I've only goofed around once in a while with Larry knocking a few balls around. Larry doesn't want to teach me himself because he said he doesn't want to teach me any bad habits and also says he'd feel better if I got instruction from someone more experienced. I am so excited! I will play for the first time on a course on August 13th...our 5 year anniversary! I told Larry that we'd have to go at a time when there won't be anyone around because I am afraid I'll embarrass myself.
Wish me luck!

No comments: