About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Larry!

September 24th was Larry's 35th Birthday! That night we went to his mother's house for dinner and cake. We had delicious meats from the Rib Crib, KFC biscuits, mac-n-cheese, fried okra, mash potatoes and of course the birthday cake which I made!

Mylan made Larry a card

and a framed photo of Mylan and Sissy at a football game.

Mylan thought the butter cream icing on the birthday cake smelled good so he leaned in for a better sniff and apparently got a little too close! Oops!

Time for the birthday boy to blow out his candles!

Here is Grandma Sue and Grandpa Woody enjoying their meal and cake!

And here is my silly boys!

No comments: