About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, July 25, 2008

Twenty Wishes

I am reading a book called 'Twenty Wishes' by Debbie Macomber. She is one of my favorite authors. This book is about a group of friends who are all widows. They get together every week for a little girl time. Once day they decided to make a wish list which they call 'The Twenty Wishes'. So the book is about the women and how their twenty wishes change their lives. So far it's been a very good read, however, it's really gotten me thinking about what my twenty wishes would be. The twenty wishes don't have to be something practical. They can be silly or serious and it doesn't necessarily have be something you'll do right away. Just twenty wishes that you've alway wanted to do in your lifetime. I've been working on my list. This is what I've got so far

My Twenty Wishes
1. Experience motherhood (pregnancy, birth, raising a child from birth on)
2. Take a cake decorating class
3. Establish a regular exercise routine and stick to it
4. Learn Karate or Tae Kwon Do
5. Learn to organize my home/life and manage it so that it stays organized
6. Sew a quilt all by myself
7. Write an autobiography
8. Travel some place warm with crystal clear water and learn to snorkel


What would you twenty wishes be?

No comments: