About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Goodwill


I went to Goodwill today with the intention of finding some jeans. Not much luck. When I have plenty of time I love to go to Goodwill/thrift stores to dig around in all the junk to see what I can find. I do not like to be rushed so I prefer to go by myself really. This is what I found today!





These two are my fave finds! They are made of a material called burnout. It is a thin, light, soft material. You have to wear a cami or a long sleeve shirt underneath because it is slightly see through.







I found some of what I call "dress jeans" which I got for half price at $2!! I call them dress jeans because they really aren't what I consider an everyday "throw on some jeans and running shoes" and go type of jeans. They are a darker color and would look best with dress boots and that sort of thing.

I picked this shirt up for Shonda! I thought it was sort of funny since she just got engaged!
She thought so too!

I found myself this black knit shirt.

I love to scan the books at the local Goodwill because I always find something! The book on the far right has 4 novels in one!! All for $.99.

So my grand total was around $22!

Yippee!

No comments: