About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Decor Galore!!

My mother-in-law, Sue, loves to decorate for every holiday especially Christmas! She has a ton of decorations! The grandchildren love to come to her house to see the decorations! This year she decided to give me all of the decorations that she no longer wants!!! Mylan and I are sooooo excited about this! Before I became a step-mom I was never one to get much into the holiday "stuff". However, since becoming a step-mom (which is my favorite job in the entire world!) Mylan has really drawn me into the fun of the holidays! I am grateful to him for that because otherwise I would've have really been missing out!

Here are some of my favorite decorations!


I love the country bumpkin look of these!

This bear is so soft and cute with his little backpack of country bumpkin looking gifts!

These reindeer are very soft and adorable!

The frogs have always been one of Mylan's favorites to see when visiting Grandma Sue! That was so nice of her to give them to him!

No comments: