About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My little brother's wedding...

Enjoy my random photo's from my little brother's wedding. I took a gazillion photos. The one thing that I really, really don't like about blogspot is that you can only download your photos one at a time. Ugh! So tiring.
So these are all my photo's in random order and without captions. There are several of them in this post that my Aunt Jenny took.
Sorry but I am just too pooped out to organize them. Call me lazy...whatever.







































































































































No comments: