About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Operation Snail Rescue Cont.

I named all of my snails Gary because I was keeping them in a Spongebob fish tank. If you've ever watched Spongebob you'd know that his pet snail is named Gary. So I thought the name to be fitting for all seven of my snails. I decided to let them all go earlier this week because I was hoping they'd have some baby snails soon but they just weren't mating and laying any eggs. I was getting tired of looking at their dirty tank and smelling it every time I opened the lid to feed them.
They were very cute with their squishy little slimy bodies slugging around but they sure do poop a lot! Ick!
So I wish all of my Garry's a happy life in the backyard!

No comments: