About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Monday, September 6, 2010

New Snail Home

After doing a little snail research I decided that I needed to make my snail habitat a little bit better so that my snails would be happier and hopefully have some baby snails!! Although once they have babies I'll have to let them all go because there is no way I will be able to keep them all! Did you know that snails are both male and female. They still have to mate but once they do they each lay approx 85 eggs each! Yikes 85! I have 7 snails total in there! That means that I could possibly have 595 baby snails on my hands!

Isn't he cute?! He's just slimming a long!

No comments: