About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hair Progress

My hair is growing....slllloooowwwwllllyyy. I am finding it very frustrating. This is my third attempt to grow my hair out. While I loved my short hair I was getting bored with it. It's been a long time since I've had long hair. I kind of miss it. I miss being able to run my fingers through it and doing different things with it. When I had short hair there wasn't anything I could do with it except the same old style all the time. So this is the progress I've made so far. I hate it right now because it has no style whatsoever. I am making progress though!


The other day I came so close the giving up but then I thought, "I can't give up now or it'd just be in vain." The least I could do is keep going and grow it out. Then if I don't like it I can cut it off again and donate it. At least then it wouldn't be in vain.

No comments: