About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Taking Action

Running shoes on...CHECK!

Water bottle, Ball cap and comfy clothes....CHECK!

Today after work I went to the local park (We have a very nice park by the way!) and I walked/ran for an hour! Yea for me! Then I decided to hurry back home to get my camera and came back to walk around some more and take pictures of the very friendly ducks! I'll post those pictures at another time.
All in all...I feel good. It's a start. Thursday Shonda, Pasha and I are supposed to go to the park and do a walking circuit that Pasha has made up. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments: