About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Although I am a step-mom and not a mom Mylan and Larry have always included me in their Mother's Day celebrations! I think it's very sweet! Step-parents, male and female, often go unappreciated for all the things they do. I feel special to be included in their Mother's Day celebrations! Since Sunday was going to be spent with our own mothers, on Saturday, Larry made me my favorite dinner...steak, garlic bread, baked potato and sauteed mushroom and onions! Larry makes a mean steak! Sunday morning we took Sue to breakfast and then later that evening me, Nathaniel and Shonda took my mother to dinner. Mylan gave me the black Under Armour ball cap I wanted and a very sweet card.




No comments: