About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Debbie Macomber Book Signing

OMG! OMG! OMG!
Today my mother and I went to a Debbie Macomber book signing! She is one of my favorite authors!! I've been excited since I learned that Debbie was going to be in town!


My autographed book!!
Hannah's List is part of her Blossom Street series. I love her Blossom Street and Promise Texas Series!

Mom and Debbie

Me and Debbie!!!
Debbie said, "Ashlyne. That's a very pretty name. I've never heard that before. I might use that some day." My mother and I both said, "Okay!"
WOW!
When I get really excited, nervous, angry or whatever I tend to get red, blotchy hives on my face or neck. Unfortunately my neck was red and blotchy when this picture was taken.
Thank the Lord for photoshop...you can't see it as much now.

No comments: