About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

For Easter we went to Grandma Sue's house where Mylan and Larry had an egg hunting contest to see who could find the golden egg first! Then we ate til we felt like bursting!






Larry hunted and hunted...

They are both very competitive so they even raced to some of the eggs...

Where are all they eggs Mylan?

Mylan ran this way...


And that way...

Mylan found the golden egg!!

And won the special prize that Grandma Sue had for the winner!!


Grandma Sue...

Grandpa Woody...

Mylan hanging out...

Grandma Sue got Mylan his own special desert (does she spoil him or what!). Isn't it cute? It's a bunny stuck in a hole with his little tail and paws in the air!

Sometimes Mylan gets a hold of my camera to take some pics of his own. I always enjoy seeing what's on my camera when he's through with it. Funny boy!
















No comments: