About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baseball Season is Here!!!!

April 9, 2010.
This weekend is the Jaguars first tournament of the season. Although there were some issues with two of the boys getting injured before the game even started the Jaguars pulled through and ended up winning with a run rule of 16-1 for their first game! Way to go Jags! They play again on Sunday and if they win that game they will play in the championship later that night. I have been looking forward to baseball season so that I could play with my camera! I didn't have a whole lot of fun the first day because I found it frustrating having to deal with a lot of wind and not being tall enough to see over the fence. I ended up sitting on the back on a friends truck in the outfield so that I could see over the fence.

Mylan at bat...

James in the dugout...

James in the outfield...

Kyler pitching...

Mylan at bat...

Run Mylan Run!!

Mylan in the dugout.

No comments: