About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Magazine Idea



I know some of you are going to make fun of me for this...but I don't care. I read this idea in a magazine once. It's a way to organize your jewelery. I don't know about anyone else but I find my jewelery box a pain in the neck. My necklaces get tangled even though they are hanging up because every time I open the little door they move around and twist together. I have to dig through a pile of earrings because they are all thrown together in the little drawer.

So the idea in the magazine was using an egg carton to organize and separate all of your jewelery pieces. So I placed it in my night stand drawer. I like it and it works great. Now if I can only figure out how to stop certain pieces from tarnishing and how to clean that off.


No comments: