About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Girls Night

My mom wanted to treat Shonda and I to some fun for all of the hard work we've been doing at my grandma's house. My Grandma Baker recently had a stroke and she hasn't been the same since. She is no longer able to take care of normal everyday tasks. My mother cares for my grandparents but hasn't been able to do everything so my sister and I pitch in a lot when needed.

My mom took us out to dinner at Jonny Corino's and then to see a movie. We had a good time..just us three. Here are the pics that we took.
The last pic is of Shonda's new glasses.



No comments: