About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, November 21, 2008

Update: continued

My mother-in-law is now at home (has been since Tuesday). She is still in pain but doing well. She is bored to tears having to sit at home while she heals but she'll be okay. Sue isn't used to sitting idle (she's like the energizer bunny) so it'll be tough for her while she heals.

My Grandpa Baker is doing okay. He is easily tired out by doing simple every day things. So he naps a lot. This week he has some tests ran and an MRI. Monday we'll find out what kind of treatment he can undergo and if the cancer has spread to any other part of his body. December 16th he will be getting a new pacemaker.

My Grandma Baker is doing better in handling the situation. She and I talked for a while today. She told me that she plans to simply take it one day at a time. I think that's a good idea.

No comments: