About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today Larry and I are going to a Thanksgiving lunch buffet with Sue and Woody (my in-laws) at Hometown Buffet. Sue's back is doing well. She isn't up for cooking or having a lot of people over so this is what we decided to do. Just us four.

After that Larry and I plan to make a trip to Wal-Mart to pick up some peanut oil (Larry is frying the turkey on Saturday. Everyone loves his fried turkey!), brownie mix and eggs.

I have to work Black Friday at Bath and Body Works from 9 am to 2pm (or whenever I can get away). Since no one will be able to take a lunch or a break (just grabbing a bite whenever possible) we are doing potluck. I plan to bring some brownies.

Saturday everyone is gathering at Shonda and Mike's house for our Thanksgiving feast! It ended up being on Saturday because that was the best we could arrange between everyone's families and schedules. I plan to also bring some brownies then too.

No comments: