About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hi. My name is Busy.

Every year Mylan has a Halloween Party. This year it is his Third Annual Halloween Party. Larry and I invite a few of our closest friends who have little ones and Mylan invites five of his school friends. In the past I have organized activities for the kids to do at the party, however, this year Mylan has requested that I don't do that because it embarrasses him. I guess he's getting to that age where certain things that parents do embarrass him. Mylan and I have already decorated our party room and I have been working away at getting our treats baked. The only things left to do tomorrow is finish up the treats and clean the house. A full day ahead. This year we are working with a limited budget so we have scaled down our food menu a lot more than last year and we also reused last years decorations. But the kids will never notice because all they care about in candy and party time. I will definatly plan better next year. Last but not least, it's time to party!

No comments: