About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shame on you

This weekend my in-laws were passing through town. They stayed at a hotel. Larry and I stopped by their hotel for a short visit. On our way to their room Larry told me that they were staying in Room 325. So as I near their room I see that the door is cracked open. Since they were expecting us I assumed that they left it open for us. So I nudged the door open and started to walk in when I quickly realize that it was NOT their room. I saw a couple standing in the middle of the room in an intimate embrace just staring at me with wide eyes. I am sure my face was beat red with embarrassment! I quickly said, "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I rushed out of the room, forgetting to shut the door, and ran after Larry who was already half way down the hallway! After I caught up with Larry I realized that he was laughing and I knew right away that he had told me the wrong room on purpose! Shame on you Larry! That was a dirty trick to play on me!

No comments: