About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A day of Climbing fun!

Shonda and Mike belong to a climbing club so they invited Mylan and I to give it a try with them. We had a blast!
First, we practiced a little bit in the Bouldering room. This is Mike helping Mylan get the hang of it.
Now that Mylan has gotten the hang of it, he is willing to give it a try. At first he didn't get very far, but he got pretty far on his second try. About 25 feet!
He tried to give up a few times, but we just kept talking him up higher and higher! Finally he said, "Okay seriously guys, I'm ready to get down!" He was so proud of himself and so were we! Way to go Mylan!
I made it about 25 feet too! But I was really scared. Did I mention that I was really scared!

No comments: