About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Holiday's

The holiday's for our family have been busy.

Saturday December 22nd, we had my family members over for an untraditional potluck dinner. There was 13 of us: Larry, Myself and Mylan, Mom and Pat, Bud, Posha and Val, Uncle Snuffy, Shonda and Michael, Mema and Papa. We had dinner, conversation and exchanged a few gifts.

Sunday December 23rd, I had to work from 11am to 3pm. Larry and Mylan dropped me off at work and later picked me up so that we could go straight to Uncle Rusty's house. We had soup, conversation and a kids gift exchange.

Santa Claus came to our house later that night because he knew that Mylan was at our house for Christmas Eve and at mommy's house for Christmas Day. Santa Claus knows everything. Mylan got a hamster from Santa Claus. He named her Romo after the Dallas Cowboys Quarterback. She's really cute! Later that day we went to my mother-in-law's house. We had a hoggie sandwiches and other goodies, conversation, and exchanged a few gifts. Alisha was there and it was nice to see her.

Christmas Day was a day for just me and Larry. It was nice. We saw a movie, National Treasure, and went to dinner at the Fox and the Hound. I didn't think the food was all that great. We saw a guy there who looked just like actor Seth Green. Weird.

No comments: