About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we went to my mother-in-laws house for Thanksgiving. We ate a ton of food that we'll be working off until the end of next year! Oh, I am sooo full! I love to eat though! Yum! Oh and get this, my mother-in-law is trying to "train" me. She actually gave me an assignment! Yeah, an assignment. For a whole year I am supposed to figure out what I want to bring to Thanksgiving next year. She said to cook something that I am good at. Cook?! Me cook?! That word isn't even in my vocabulary! Oh boy, I've got work to do! So the plan is to make potato casserole or corn casserole. I have a plan though, I am going to shock everyone by making both! Yes, I will make two casseroles! I can do this and I have a whole year to perfect it. So...please pray for me. I need all the help I can get. Tomorrow I am going shopping with my-mother-in-law. She is like the energizer bunny. It's hard to keep up with her when she is shopping but it's always fun. I don't have any shopping to do tomorrow so it'll be all her shopping that needs to be done. Wish me luck...she's picking me up at 4am! Yikes!

No comments: