About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Today I went shopping with my mother-in-law. Shopping with her is like shopping with the energizer bunny! No kidding! It's so much fun though. She picked me up at 3:30am! Phew! First stop: JCPenny. It was a mad house! I even saw people there with their children...little children. Yikes! I feel sorry for those people. Up next: Dicks Sporting Goods. That was a quick stop though with no lines. Can you believe it?! Next: Wal-Mart. We drove to Wal-Mart and then turned right around! We decided it wasn't worth going in there...Yikes! 6am. Next: Panera Bread for some breakfast. We each had a Souffle, a hot drink, and split a bagel. Yummy! Then we decided to brave JCPenny again because we discovered I grabbed the wrong sized kitchen item that she wanted. Good thing she checked her receipts. Once we exchanged the right items and pick up a few more items, we decided to brave the rest of the mall. We headed to Dillards. I was surprised to see just how empty it was in there. There was hardly any "crazy shoppers" running around. We stopped in the food court for another hot drink before heading to a few other stores in the mall. On our way home we decided to stop by Michael's Craft Store to check out what they had on sale. We didn't go there with anything in mind but we certainly left with a "few" items. After that we went next door to Slumberland Furniture to check out a table that she had her eye on, but changed her mind in the end. We finally ended up at home around 11:30am or so. Phew! What a day and a lot of fun!

No comments: