About Me

My photo
I wear many hats. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Granddaughter, Friend, Dental Assistant, Student, Big Sister, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law, Chef, Gardener, Nurse, Maid, Plumber, Seamstress...

Friday, October 5, 2007

Silly

Mylan got this toy in an Arby's kids meal. It is a fake spilled milkshake. You know, kind of like the rubber barf. Well we keep placing the spilled milkshake is various places around the house. Then we fuss at each other to clean up our mess of spilled milkshake. Silly, I know, but we have fun!

One time I found a big bug that was dead and in perfect condition (It wasn't squished). So I put the icky bug in a little plastic bag. It became a game to us by trying to scare each other by placing it in various places like in a coat pocket, in the bed under the pillow or under the covers or in bathroom drawers! It was so fun because there was a few times that it really did freak me out!

Gotta love it!

No comments: